THE GROSVENOR GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Our Graduate Programme ensures that those who join it are equipped with the skills to manage bigger and more complex projects. In you, we look for ability and potential that marks you out as a manager and leader of the future.
For graduates, our structured training programme is designed to provide a comprehensive framework for all candidates seeking RICS qualification. The programme takes you all the way from induction to completion, providing you with the right experience and training for success − as reflected by our 100% pass-rate for the APC qualification.
As a graduate surveyor, it is essential that your experience and understanding of Grosvenor’s business are as broad as possible. So you will rotate between teams during your training programme to ensure you gain the breadth and depth of experience necessary to achieve the APC competencies and take on real responsibility within each team.
• A Graduate Induction will launch your career at Grosvenor. At this, you will be guided through the Structured APC Training Programme and given an outline of the key elements of the two year training programme.
• You will also have an interactive team and departmental induction.
• Finally, the Company Welcome Day will provide you with an introduction to Grosvenor’s history, corporate strategy and vision for the future.
SUPPORT AND MENTORING
• Payment of all RICS fees, subscriptions and training courses.
• A dedicated supervisor and counsellor for you, trained in all aspects of the APC.
• Regular assessments from the RICS Regional Training Advisor.
• A recently-qualified surveyor or ‘buddy’ to give you advice whenever needed.
• Study leave prior to the final APC interview.
• Graduate social events
• APC introduction seminar
• Interim assessment advice and review
• Critical analysis seminar and mentoring
• Revision seminars
• Presentation skills training
• Mock APC interview
• Business skills training – from report-writing to negotiation
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD) events
• IT training
• For non-cognate applicants, support in MA/MSc qualification accredited by the RICS.