In 2016, Westminster City Council approved the plans to repair and restore the former church, St Mark's on North Audley Street in Mayfair.
The former St Mark’s Church opened in 1828 and was designed in the Greek revival style by John Peter Gandy-Deering. It was declared redundant and deconsecrated by the Church of England in 1974. Grosvenor acquired the building in 2014 and started the restoration in 2016.
Our investment in St Mark’s, creating amongst other things 14,500 square foot of space for retail and hospitality, is a key moment in our the delivery of our 20 year vision for the London estate. St. Mark's will be opened to the public, help make the estate become more welcoming to all, and provide a much-needed meeting and event space for local community groups and charities.