BRITAIN AND IRELAND
At the British Council for Offices Awards 2013, 50 Grosvenor Hill was crowned the "Regional Winner" for London and the South East for "Projects up to 200sqm".- Springside, a residential development in Edinburgh, won the RICS Scotland Regeneration award. May 2011.
- Grosvenor won London's Better Buildings Partnership Green Portfolio award (presented by Mayor Boris Johnson). June 2010.- Liverpool ONE, the world-leading city centre regeneration scheme scooped the VIVA (Vision, Innovation, Value, Achievement) Best-of-the-Best-Award which honours the most outstanding examples of shopping center Design and Development, Sustainability, Marketing and Community Service worldwide. May 2011.
- Liverpool ONE was presented with the National Panel Special Civic Trust Award for the Paradise Street pedestrian bridge designed by Wilkinson Eyre and BPD took the Special Award for Sustainability for its Liverpool One masterplan. March 2010.
- Liverpool ONE was presented with the North West RIBA Award for the Masterplan, the Paradise Street bridge and the Paradise Street leisure zone. May 2009.
- Grand Arcade received a gold ICSC Solal Award for its Architects of Fashion advertising campaign. June 2009.
- Grosvenor won Developer of the Year for Liverpool One at the North West Property Awards. 2009.
- In recognition of its artful renovation, the American Institute of Architects (AIA) bestowed the 185 Post Street development with an Honour Award for Excellence in Architecture at the AIA San Francisco 2008 Design Awards Gala.
- The RISE was presented with a ULI Award for Excellence: North America. April 2009.
-The RISE received the Sustainable Design Award and a Gold Maple Leaf Award. September 2009.
- Grosvenor was awarded the Premo Quotidiano Immobiliare International Real Estate prize at Cannes. March 2009.
- 400 George Street, Brisbane was awarded by the Green Building Council of Australia a Five Star Green Star Version 2 rating for As Built in 2011.
- 400 George Street, Brisbane was a finalist in the 2011 Innovation and Excellence Awards for the Collier International Award for Best Office Development.
- 25 Smith Street, Parramatta, Sydney was awarded by the Green Building Council of Australia the Four Star Green Star rating for office design in 2008.
- 400 George Street, Brisbane was awarded the Green Building Council of Australia Five Star Green Star V2 rating for office design. February 2008.
- Sir Joseph Banks Corporate Park, Sydney was a finalist in the National Rider Hunt Award 2006 for excellence in property development.
- Grosvenor Place Kamizono-cho, Tokyo was a finalist at The MIPIM Awards in the residential development category. 2009.
- Grosvenor Place at Repulse Bay, Hong Kong was awarded Top Ten Flat Layouts 2005 by The Hong Kong Institute of Landscape Architects.
- Grosvenor Place at Repulse Bay was awarded the 2004 MIPIM Award for Residential Developments at the 14th MIPIM Award Ceremony. March 2004.
- Liverpool ONE was awarded the Corporate Philanthropy of the Year award at the Merseyside Community Foundation Awards. June 2011.