- About us
- Food & AgTech
- Rural Estates
- News & insights
- Contact us
Built in 1909 as a textile packing warehouse, the eight-storey, 67,000 sq. ft building provides occupiers with excellent amenities in an enviable central location.
Following a comprehensive refurbishment in 2017, Canada House is set up to run with a minimal environmental impact.
Fit-outs have been completed to a GOLD SKA rating, rainwater is harvested for use in the building with landlord areas already powered by green energy and all landlord controlled waste diverted from landfill.
Grosvenor will work to further improve the amenity offer and operational environmental performance of entire asset through collaboration with tenants and instituting green leases.