Partnering with us
We only invest Grosvenor’s proprietary capital and so are not subject to outside investor return criteria or artificial timing pressures
Our broad deal parameters are:
- We invest in real estate, and occasionally the operating businesses which support our real estate investments.
- We have no overriding return requirement. In assessing risk and return, the alignment with our local partner is key.
- We are largely sector agnostic and consider every opportunity on its own merits.
- We have no closed-end time pressures and can invest from the very short to the very long term.
- We usually target programmatic investments focused on an identified strategic opportunity.
- Whilst we invest the majority of our equity in joint ventures, we also invest in funds in order to access the best managers and their investment opportunities.
- Opportunities must demonstrate how they help deliver lasting social benefit and will be expected to meet appropriate sustainability metrics
If you want to speak to a member of the team about partnering with us, please send us an email:
A summary of our investments and approach can be found in our brochure.
View our brochure here